Monday, April 23, 2012

day 14 ~ still going strong

good morning world!

i'm sitting here drinking my protein shake and reminiscing about the last 2 weeks.
yep, it's officially been two weeks since i began this journey for the millionth time. i am in no way happy about it having to happen all over again, but i did this to myself and i am responsible for the consequences of unhealthy living.

my weight loss this week has been decent, especially since i didn't think i'd lose anything after my 8 lb loss the first week. i am glad that i have stuck to my guns and haven't indulged in any cheats or treats. i need to get this done, and the sooner the better.

i lost 3.5 lbs this week, for a total of 11.5 lbs these last 2 weeks. not too shabby.

i currently weigh-in at 203.2 lbs, which is soooooo close to 199 lbs that i can just feel it!!! seriously, i haven't been under 200 lbs in quite a few years, so i'm just a tad excited about the possibility of having a ONE at the front of my weight.

i can't wait to get this off.

i cannot wait to feel good in clothes again. oh my...... so exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment